Achievements in 2016
It's the start of the new year, so what did I do last year that I'm proud of? Well...
- We had our second child, Uma.
- I redesigned and rebuilt our lounge and bathroom.
- I took action on climate change:
- Switched to driving an electric car.
- Built an electric vehicle charging time calculator, to help people with electric cars or thinking about buying electric cars understand charging times.
- As part of the Hanover & Elm Grove parking consultation, I wrote a report to Brighton Council on plug-in vehicle ownership in Hanover, highlighting the current and future need for off-street charging infrastructure.
And some notes on goals for 2017, these are part of our family's 5 year plan.
- Family time.
- Grow our family.
- Design and build the garden patio.
- Continue to focus energy on acting on climate change.
- Save some money for the Tesla model 3.
- Think about getting a dog.